Registration for our 2023-2024 season is now open. The season will run from early November through the end of January. See the Schedule page for practice and tournament schedules.
Sign up your wrestler(s) by visiting the Aloha Youth Wresting Registration.
$160 (plus $7.60 processing fee) per wrestler
* Additional wrestlers who are siblings may pay a reduced cost of $100 per additional sibling. Please note that the automatic discount on SportsEngine Registration only works for 1 sibling due to technical limitations. If you have more than 2 siblings and want the additional discount, please contact us at email@example.com before you check out.
- Team shirt and shorts
- USA Wrestling membership
- Use of a team issued singlet
Special Registration Information
There are two "Participation" options from which to select on the 3rd page of the registration.
- Preferred - K-8 Pay Today Online (Credit Card/Bank Account)
- Please select this option unless you have special circumstances which require cash payment.
- K-8 Pay In Person $160 (Cash/Check)
- If you must, then you may select the other option to pay by cash/check in person.
Payment is due at the end of registration (for the preferred method). Note that SportsEngine may say "$0 due today", but that is incorrect.
- 2 Sibling Wrestlers
- If you have two sibling wrestlers, you must sign them up at the same time to get the automatic discount of $60 off the second wrestler's registration.
- 3+ Sibling Wrestlers
- If you have more than 2 sibling wrestlers, you must sign them up at the same time to get the automatic discount of $60 off the second wrestler's registration.
- If you would like to get a discount on the additional sibling wrestlers above 2, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a special discount coupon code.
Metro League Rule - Every wrestler is required to have a USA Membership to participate in Metro League Tournaments. Do not sign up for this membership for your wrestler. This will be done by the club.
Make sure to get wrestling shoes for the season. Shoes are not required but are highly recommended. We have a limited supply of loaner shoes. Wrestlers without shoes must wrestle in their socks.
Want to coach?
You may reach out to Chon and Mandy Rodelo (email@example.com) for more information.
If you are ready to register, volunteers may register here.